Webinar Recording of:
Driven To Distraction: Helping families stay in control of their digital devices
- Do you fear the role technology and screens play in the lives of your children?
- Do you find it difficult to enforce boundaries around screentime and gaming?
- Do you worry about the effects of too much screentime?
- Do you sometimes fight with your child to put away the devices?
- Do you feel like the devices are taking over and you have little control?
If you answered yes to any of these then my latest webinar addresses all these issues and more. In the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you, you can have access to this webinar that gets straight to the point of helping you take back some control.
Incorporate the technology and devices into our homes in way that allows for positive use & engagement and to provide balance for the many other elements that we need to fit into our lives.
- understand the way the brain works on devices and how we can help our kids take back control
- switching off the distractions with actionable strategies that provide balance and harmony & avoid the ‘techno tantrums’
- look at the individual needs of your child & how they are affected by the role the devices play
- the gamer child: incorporating video games into your lives in a way that works for you and your child
- ensure you are helping your child’s social, emotional and cognitive development with positive screentime behaviours
If this sounds like something you could benefit from then please join me for this webinar. As a bonus to those that purchase the webinar this month, I will be on hand to answer any emails you have about any digital parenting issues that may arise for you and your family.
So let’s get back to enjoying the devices, staying in control and ditching the distraction.