The year 2020 opened us up to a whole new world of living, learning and working. We became immersed in screens and technology as our normal ways of working, connecting and being educated were taken away. As a result we saw a huge increase in the amount of screentime we all experienced.
And whether you are back in the office or still working from home or maybe that will be the status quo for the foreseeable future, there is certainly much we can do to minimise the distractions, to maintain control and in balance and to look after our ever important physical, cognitive, social, emotional and mental health and wellbeing
I have some great presentations aimed at helping organisations give their staff the best tools and tips to thrive in a digital world, whether working at home or in the office.
Wellbeing, productivity and thriving as we live and work in a digital world
- Mental wellbeing whilst working from home or returning to the office
- Controlling the controllables
- Supporting ourselves and others in changing times
- Dealing with distractions
- Decluttering your device
- Managing screentime and finding balance
- Mindful scrolling: Exactly how am I spending my time on the screens?
- The importance of rituals and routines
- Have the right conversations with family, friends and colleagues around digital wellbeing
Get in touch
Enquire about booking a session or get a quote